Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUE 4750 Grafts, Grade 6, Male 35 y/o, Dr Maral Clinic Istanbul, Turkey Nov 23, 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUE 4750 Grafts, Grade 6, Male 35 y/o, Dr Maral Clinic Istanbul, Turkey Nov 23, 2014

I'm from the state of Maryland, U.S.A. I've been slowing going bold since the age of 25. Looking at different options over the years, mostly focusing on the cure side, hope started to fade. Losing my hair changed me a lot, I lost confidences in myself. I started to wear a hat a lot. Heard so many bald jokes over the years it got depressing. I wanted to step forward in 2010 and get something done, but the cost was expensive. Basically the cost of a new car. Finally, in 2014 I found a clinic in Istanbul, Turkey that was yielding better results at a fraction of the price. After a year of following other patients results from this clinic I decided to pull the trigger on Nov 23, 2014. Below are my results.
    Last edited by SJ14; 04-14-2015, 11:16 AM.

Post Ops

Comment

1 Month Mark

Comment

2 Month Mark

Comment

3 Month Mark

Comment

4 Month Mark
            Last edited by SJ14; 05-09-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum sj.
              Looks like some good growth is starting to kick in now.
              Your already better off than your starting point and the proper growth is literally just starting.
              I'm looking forward to seeing this progress.
              You have a good day and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking for the upcoming months. It's been almost five months now and as you see it's a big difference. I should be posting my new pics by the end of next week.

Comment

Just an update! I got a hair cut, still keeping it a bit short. By rule of thumb at the 5 month mark I should be at 50%. I can see a lot of little hairs coming through, some are still maturing. Besides density, not much difference from last month from what I can see.
                  Last edited by SJ14; 05-03-2015, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

We;ll get there in the end sj i am just coming up to the two month mark so along way to go.
                      The wait does not bother me but looking like a prat with a spotty head does.
                      Its a good job people are so used to seeing me with a hat on and have been for about 20 years.
                      If i had to show off whats under it at the moment that would be embarrassing..
                      Have a good day.

Comment

That's how I was able to cover mine for 4 months, and still somewhat hide it today depending on where I am. I hoping to see Dr Maral by the end of summer for my second HT.

Comment

If i had the amount of hair you do at present sj i do not think i would feel the need to wear a hat.
                          Your looking good and will only get better.
                          I am going to see were my first ht gets me then decide wether to go for the second session.
                          I nearly did not go for the first one as i had just about resigned myself to never having a ht because of the prices some clinics charge.
                          Then by poor chance [fate] i came into contact with Dr marals clinic and his patients and here we are.
                          I look forward to following this ht and your next through to you having a full head of hair.
                          Have a good day
                          Last edited by 1966kph; 05-04-2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Yeah, but I just don't like the amount of hair on my crown. It makes me feel older than what I really am. I got a HT to look and feel younger. Every once in a while I'll go out without a hat, but rather wear one in the mean time. Yeah, but luck I found Dr Maral. His clinic has changed the lives of many people. Now the average job can afford a HT. He really wants to take care of people and not take average like other clinics.

Comment

Hi SJ, I have been following your thread and 4 others (Derek, Promitive, Jay, Chris)in another forum for the last couple of weeks and happy to find all here again. Best of luck, I think we have almost the same density over front parts, you just wear your hair short. I wonder your overall outcome with long hair, many thanks for sharing, you and other guys are my hope if my hair loss progress: however, I am stable now and hope not to have further hair loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X