Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HT with Maral Hair Klinik, first session with 3700 grafts for grade 5/6 (16 Apr 2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HT with Maral Hair Klinik, first session with 3700 grafts for grade 5/6 (16 Apr 2015)

I am 37 years old hair loss sufferer from Czech Republic, My hair loss stopped after I become NW 5-6 and decided to undergo my hair transplant of a hairline and crown area in Maral Hair Klinik. I have searched through all necessary information on their website and learned almost everything I need.

I had my hair transplant on 16 April 2015, just 5 days ago and everything has gone well up to now. I have started this topic to share my progress.
    Last edited by Don; 04-19-2015, 06:59 PM.

My donor gave 3700 grafts as a maximum and I was told by Maral that I had some limited donor capacity, I had 2700 grafts over the front part and 1000 grafts over the top-crown area.

Comment

These are postoperative marks the day after the surgery, I will continue to post my progress soon.

Comment

Hello Don and welcome to the forum.
        This should make a great difference in your appearance within the next year.
        Good luck to you and thanks for sharing.
        Have a good day

Comment

It has been 3 weeks since my hair transplant was done. The healing is quite ok, but I am worried because after I tried to remove the scrabs a lot of hairs (hundreds) fell off (see picture).

Comment

This is perfectly normal don and unfortunately cannot be avoided.
            Please see the link below for your reassurance.
            Have a good day

http://www.hairtransforum.com/forum/...ht-preventable

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
              It has been 3 weeks since my hair transplant was done. The healing is quite ok, but I am worried because after I tried to remove the scrabs a lot of hairs (hundreds) fell off (see picture).

Trust me when I tell you, I freaked out a little bit during this stage. Come to find out it's perfectly normal. I got used to the donor hair sticking out giving me a full head of hair look, but this is only temporary. The real results happened deep within the scalp. This is why it's so important not to let anything touch the transplanted area for the first 4 days. After that it is fine if the hair falls out because the important process has already taken place.

Comment

Ok, thank you for your replies :-)

Comment

Does anybody know why I cannot use electric trimmer for cutting the hair short for about a year?

Comment

• MikroFUE
                    MikroFUE commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The new growing hairs are weak. They are thin and curly at first and have weak connections with their follicles, They become mature after one year with continuous hair production from the follicle cells. Clipper or machine haircut can cut the hair but also apply some pulling effects. This can pull the new hair out since it's weak and the growing process will have to start over again. So, only scissors should be used when cutting the transplanted hair for the first year until full maturation completed. When transplanted hairs grow long enough at about 6th month, let them grow longer, just cut their ends to equalize their lengths. I recommend combing them over the side for more dense and solid appearance.

You can use machine or clipper haircut for donor areas whenever you want.
                    Last edited by MikroFUE; 05-07-2015, 02:59 PM.

MikroFUE is correct, I learned the hard way, now I'm just letting my hair grow out. I will only use scissors for now on. Remember, your hair grows at different rates. When I used clippers it pulled out some hairs that took longer than other hairs to grow at that length. When my hair started to grown back it was obvious the density wasn't there because of the clippers.
                  Last edited by SJ14; 05-07-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Hi, I could not sign in because I lost my credentials and the link to this forum. I will upload the current photos of results soon. Does Maral Klinik do body hair transplant as well?

Comment

Hello Don I hope you are well.
                      No Dr Marals clinic doesn't do bht as I believe Dr Maral is not a fan of it.
                      During my research over many years I saw plenty of body hair transplant's and I never saw a single one that looked natural.
                      The only hair I would recommend for transplant would be head hair or if your desperate beard hair.
                      Biggest risk with beard hair is its location and the possibility of scarring.
                      As far as I am aware Dr Maral does not offer beard hair transplant either.
                      I look forward to seeing your photos.
                      Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                      X